Denise Limongello, LMSW provides psychotherapy and coaching services to individuals and couples. Denise balances active listening grounded in an interactive, collaborative, and solution-focused approach. Denise obtained her graduate degree from Columbia University, School of Social Work. She is also a graduate of Miss Porter’s School and Tulane University. Denise began her clinical career at The Renfrew Center of New York and has since then worked across all levels of care including Inpatient, Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient, and Outpatient, Private Practice settings. Denise has special expertise working with couples in crisis, and is also a specialist in treating issues related to eating and body image, clinical eating disorders, and all forms of emotional overeating. Denise also has special interest and experience in the treatment of all forms of addiction and grief counseling.
CREDENTIALS ISSUE SPECIALTIES
· New York State Licensed Master Social Worker · Dating and Love Relationships
· Member of National Association of Social Workers · Navigating Difficult Personal and Professional Relationships
· Master of Science in Social Work (2008). · Weight Loss, Eating Disorders and Emotional Overeating
· Member of Metro Behavioral Health Associates · Couples Counseling
· Member of National Association of Eating Disorders · Grief Counseling